Get TightVNC Download from here and read its Complete Review. It is a full Installer and gets it from a Single-tick download.
Click on the below button to start the TightVNC Download from here. This is the complete offline installer and standalone setup for TightVNC For PC. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit windows.
See Also: visual studio 2017 download
Easy-to-install and tiny in size, TightVNC is a free remote access application. You may use TightVNC to control your Windows computer from your PC, Mac, or smartphone via Virtual Network Computing (VNC) viewers available for all major operating systems.
In the beginning, TightVNC’s success was based on its ability to work with low bandwidth connections. When bandwidth is less of an issue and there are many more advanced remote computer access options, is TightVNC still the best option?
In this TightVNC review, we’ll see if it’s still a good option for small and medium-sized businesses searching for the best remote desktop software.
For personal and commercial use, TightVNC is available for free under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. If you’re running a business, you can use as many TightVNC clients and servers as you like without paying a cent.
You can acquire a source code licence for TightVNC if you wish to incorporate it into your own project. This will cost you $12,000 in total.
You can now access your VNC server remotely from your smartphone using the $2.99 Remote Ripple PRO VNC viewer for Android and iOS.
See Also: adobe photoshop free download
Features Of VNC Viewer
- File transfers in versions for Windows. You can upload files from your local machine to the TightVNC Server, and download files from the server to your computer.
- Support for video mirror driver (Windows 2000 and above). TightVNC Server can use DFMirage mirror driver to detect screen updates and grab pixel data in a very efficient way, saving processor cycles for other applications.
- Scaling of the remote desktop (viewer for Windows and Java viewer). You can view the remote desktop in whole on a screen of smaller size, or you can zoom in the picture to see the remote screen in more details.
- Efficient “Tight” encoding with optional JPEG compression. New Tight encoding is optimized for slow and medium-speed connections and thus generates much less traffic as compared to traditional VNC encodings. Unlike other encodings, Tight encoding is configurable via compression levels and JPEG image quality setting.
- Enhanced Web browser access. TightVNC includes a greatly improved Java viewer with full support for Tight encoding, 24-bit color mode, and more. The Java viewer applet can be accessed via built-in HTTP server like in the standard VNC.
- Support for two passwords, full-control and read-only. The server allows or disallows remote keyboard and mouse events depending on which password was used for authentication.
- Automatic SSH tunneling on Unix. The Unix version of TightVNC Viewer can tunnel connections via SSH automatically using local SSH/OpenSSH client installation.
- And more. TightVNC includes a number of other improvements, performance optimizations and bugfixes, see change logs for more information.
See Also: mobaxterm download
How To Download VNC Viewer
1. Click on the “Download From Here” button.
2. Download “TightVNC” Installer (Supports Resumable Downloads).
3. Run the installer, click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Launch the installer.
5. Let it Download Full Version in your specified directory.
6. Open and Enjoy.
If you face any problem in Running then please feel free to Contact Us From Our Contact Us page…