The Stanley Parable is an intuitive dramatization and strolling test system planned and composed by American engineers Davey Wreden and William Pugh. The game was initially delivered on July 31, 2011, as a free alteration for Half-Life 2 by Wreden.
Along with Pugh, Wreden later delivered an independent change utilizing the Source motor under the Galactic Cafe studio name. The redo included new story components and updated illustrations.
It was declared and affirmed by means of Steam Greenlight in 2012 and was delivered on October 17, 2013, for Microsoft Windows. Later updates to the game included help for OS X December 19, 2013, and for Linux on September 9, 2015.
The Stanley Parable Download System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher – *NOT* an Express graphics card).
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Play Our Other Games: Stick Fight The Game Free Download
The Stanley Parable Download Outline
The interactivity includes managing a quiet hero named Stanley close by portrayal by British entertainer Kevan Brighting. As the story advances, the player is faced with separating pathways.
The player may repudiate the storyteller’s headings, which whenever defied will at that point be consolidated into the story. Contingent upon the decisions made, the player will experience various endings before the game restarts to the start.
The redo reproduced large numbers of the first mod’s decisions while adding new territories and story pathways. Both the first mod and the redo have gotten basic applause from writers. Pundits lauded the game’s story and analysis on player decision and dynamic.
Play Our Other Games: Stardew Valley Download
The game plays from a first-individual viewpoint. The player can travel and associate with specific components of the climate, for example, squeezing catches or opening entryways however has no battle or other activity based controls.
The Stanley Parable Download Features
- Forcing first-individual reproduction PC game.
- Incredible activitys utilized in this game.
- Various articulations of game characters.
- Assume the part of the single driving character.
- Players can do anything voluntarily.
- Simple to play and basic great control.
- The designs and visuals of this game are truly astonishing.
Play Our Other Games: My Time At Portia Free Download