The battlefield is a progression of first-individual shooter computer games that began on Microsoft Windows and OS X with Battlefield 1942, which was delivered in 2002. The arrangement is created by the Swedish organization EA DICE and is distributed by the American organization Electronic Arts.
The arrangement includes a specific spotlight on enormous guides, cooperation, and vehicle-fighting. The PC games in the arrangement are essentially centered around online multiplayer.
The Battlefield arrangement has been played by in excess of 50 million players worldwide starting at 2012, across 11 games and 12 extension packs delivered since its origin in 2002.
Battlefield Download System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU: Core i5 6600K / AMD FX-6350
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 11.0 Compatible video card with 2 GB VRAM (AMD Radeon HD 7850 / nVidia GeForce GTX 660)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 50 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
Play Our Other Games: Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild PC Download
Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790 / AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 16 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 11.0 Compatible video card (AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB / nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 50 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 GB (GeForce 3 GB)
Battlefield Download Outline
War zone 2142 was delivered in 2006, occurring during a worldwide ice age in the 22nd century. While a large portion of it is graphically like Battlefield 2, it presented an assortment of prepare capable things to open and fights between two monsters “Titan” carriers.
The Northern Strike extension pack was later delivered, adding new guides, vehicles, and another game mode. Its utilization of in-game promoting was questionable among players and not generally welcomed.
In spite of requiring various fixes because of an enormous number of bugs and glitches in the game upon its delivery, it was a huge business achievement, selling in excess of 2,250,000 duplicates around the world, by July 2006.
Play Our Other Games: Forza Horizon 3 Download
One extension pack, Special Forces, which added Russia, restrictive missions, and new weapons and contraptions, and two promoter packs, Armored Fury (adding three new fights in the USA) and Euro Force (adding the European Union), were additionally delivered.
Battlefield Download Features
- Annihilation 3.0 – With Frostbite 2.0 goes to the Destruction 3.0 motor. This motor permits flotsam and jetsam that can harm/murder players and miniature pulverization, too.
- Suppressive Fire – Firing at foes makes their wellbeing recovery stop and reset, their exactness drops, and the edges of their screen become obscured. While concealment is best with the Support class and their LMGs, any weapon is fit for smothering a foe.
- Impair Vehicles – Vehicles would now be able to be handicapped before they are pulverized. This makes land vehicles stable (however turrets are as yet operable), while air vehicles become very hard to control. At the point when a vehicle is handicapped, it tends to be fixed, however will likewise gradually drain wellbeing.
- Vehicle Health Regeneration – Vehicles presently gradually recover wellbeing when harmed. Fixes from an Engineer are as yet undeniably more compelling, and recovery is dropped if the vehicle is debilitated. Vehicles will begin recovering when they are under 75% wellbeing (worker choice).
- Tasks – Introduced in the Back to Karkand development pack, players should finish a progression of errands for every task to open either new weapons, cover, canine labels, or different tasks. Players can satisfy the standards for any task on any Battlefield 3 guide, instead of simply the guides of the development the task came from.
- Customization – Allows players to change the presence of their officer and weapon just as the alternative to modify weapons with opened connections. DICE asserts that there will be years worth of opens and specializations to use in multiplayer.
- Specializations – Function like Battlefield: Bad Company 2 partners. Give players particular rewards relying upon every specialization.
- Degree Glare – If a player is utilizing a powerful extension (6x and above) and is pointed toward another player, an obvious glare/flicker sparkles off of the degree. This was added to adjust the option of the inclined position.
Play Our Other Games: Graveyard Keeper Download
- Partially blind – An element initially restrictive to PC players that changes the shades of partners, squadmates, and adversaries to all the more likely separate among them and adds a dark line.
- Leasing Servers: Allows players to lease a Server and alter its interactivity settings.